Friday, January 14, 2011

1-14-11 Skype chats - Rumor on update of exchange rates

Highlights/Thoughts
1. This is all related to the SDR rates that were schedule to become effective between the 10th and the 14th.  For some mysterious reason, it kept getting pushed out from the 10th.  Here we are on the 14th, and no update just yet.
******************************************************************************* 
[8:31:56 AM] ****™: .[****] I was just doing some research on the old un operational rates and guess what, most of the middle east countrys have not been updated, me thinks me knows why!
athena] They will be updated today
 [athena] Jordan, Iraq, Oman, Qatar, Saudia Arabia, UAE, and the USA
[8:32:25 AM] ****: wooo hooo!
[8:32:37 AM] ****: supposed to be updated today
[8:32:38 AM] ****™: .****] *****Today is the day they are to become effective if they do what they have stated
 [*****] *****This new document was due out last Friday, then wednesday and still nothing, they have not released it because it has all the new rates, they are to become effective today
 
.[****] **** yes, this is what we need to see, they may not update the cbi until sunday when they open
[****] **** That is correct, we need this doc
[****] **** i agree
[****] Good Morning everybody
[****] **** yes, but I do not see that, rv is today
[****] **** why what?
[****] **** me too honey
[****] **** thanks.
[****] **** yw
[****] **** the question now is will USA update before CBI etc or would we have to wait to see it on CBI
[****] 4 est I think
[****] **** 4 pm?
[****] **** yes, I wonder the same thing, most of the me countrys have not been updated
[****] **** **** Good Morning!
[****] **** just a guess, est, I hope sooner
[****] **** I think the un sheet will come out first
****] maybe at 5 est when forex closes
[****] I would think just before
[****] **** **** **** is this going to be the day? Sure praying!!!
[****] **** true and hard to figure with all our different time frames , zones , etc
[****] **** the usa has also not updated
[****] **** ye

No comments:

Post a Comment