Wednesday, January 12, 2011

From Currency Chatter chit chat


[timsters] house1, on 12 January 2011 - 09:44 AM, said: Good morning, Although this is my first post here I assure you I am not a stranger to reading the content of this site. I would like now to confirm that a lot of the information you are recieving here is in fact true and to not be discounted. I cannot disclose who I am but I can assure you the accuracy of what I am about to tell you. I have a position in Washington, DC that at times allows me to be a part of briefings from the State Dept..This morning I have learned that it is in the interest of Iraq for the progress of their country in terms of trade that the IMF will be revaluing the Iraqi dinar on Jan. 14th. As a fellow investor of the currency of Iraq I felt as though I would share this with all of you to be proactive in your preparations for this. I have been a part of many briefings on this matter but not until now has anything been definite. That is why I chose this moment to finally comment. I know this will have an impact on not only Iraq, but on the US as well. God Bless you all,

6 comments:

  1. [Detroiter] FYI, his IP address is from Florida and he also used another name here by "jtlord30". I even have the latitude and longitude of the ISP. I will watch the activity of both of them. Blessings, Steve
    [deepwell] From what i understand of the internet people can have private browsing by simply using firefox private browsing. Then only thing will show is your internet proxy and not your ip address. Some who dont want you to know ip address can use a simple tool to prevent it. I would think if i were a washington official i would use this simple common tool to keep from being id

    ReplyDelete
  2. Works for state department from Florida? Hmmmmm....well, the posting sounded good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's funny!

    [bama] Well, I for one am not putting too much stock in what a Washington DC insider has to say.....I mean really, I stopped believing what Politicians have to say right after I stopped believing in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sites where jtlord30 shows up (cannot determine if it is the same person, but ...):

    http://www.moneyguruforum.com/member.php?s=fc030633488904a9ce0768602cf9d380&u=9465

    http://myworld.ebay.com/ebaymotors/jtlord30

    http://www.cashbackforex.com/forum/tabid/330/afv/profile/uid/2140/Default.aspx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This person makes a good point:

    [Multi-Millionaire2011] First of all in regards to the post by the person that says that he works in DC we should take in consideration the following. 1. I worked for the 7th District of US Congress as a Field Representaive for several years and when i sent out emails i had to use my personal email being that it was not official use. 2. My neice who has been in Iraq since 2008 working in logistic has a government email and her personal yahoo email. She is from Houston, Texas and when we communicate she uses her personal email as this would affect her employment using her government email address. 3. The true evidence in what this email post on whether its TRUE or FALSE is in what happens tomorrow.4. If it RV's tomorrow then the source is correct. IP address only tells where the email originate only so make your on judgement as i also have several emails with different IP addresses.

    ReplyDelete
  6. [oregonsooner] House1 has not yet been debunked. All Steve said was the IP address was in Florida and that poster has used another name. Still debateable as to the truth in his statement.

    ReplyDelete