Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Syrian rumor


[Seve] My pilot friend called me and said he has heard that a Syrian bank is doing similar transactions as DOHA. Just a rumor. Has anyone hear heard anything about that?

Related to?:

* Faithbuilder Rumor: Peoples Dinar 1/11/11

January 11th, 2011 04:16 pm · Posted in RUMORS 
I have a friend who is from Lebanon who is currently living here in the United States and attends college with me. He has many friends in Lebanon, Syria, Iraq and several other countries. I spoke with him about my Dinar investment and explained it to him. He said he has been keeping up with the Iraqi news for a good while now. He also told me the other day that he would find more news on the rate via friends and family over in some of the countries listed above.
Today I met with him face to face and he said that he called his aunt who is the head manager of a Syrian bank “Bank of Syria and Overseas” and got some info from her. According to him, his aunt said that the new rate is at her bank and it is running between 3.22 and 3.5. She said it fluctuates between these two numbers. She also told him that over the period of the next two to three months the exchange rate should go up even higher.
Take this info as a rumor or fact, whatever seems good to you; I am just relaying the things he has told me. I am not a pumper, I do not sell Dinar, and I barely had enough money to spare to get in this investment in the first place. All I’m trying to do is build faith!!
My friend did say that he has a really good friend that is a psychiatrist for the army and that this man is about to make a trip to Iraq to help the troops that are still there. So we shall see!!! He is supposed to give his friend a call this week!
God bless!!
Keep the Faith
Link to the Bank’s site http://bso.com.sy/index.html
 

No comments:

Post a Comment