Tuesday, February 8, 2011

2-8-11 Email regarding Dinar

Highlights/Thoughts

1. American pilot working for an airline in the UAE says that he is able to purchase Dinar in the UAE at the money exchanges
2. He says the Dinar can be bought and sold in the UAE and his friend working in SA says the Dinar can be found at any money exchangers
3. He says there is no shortage of Dinar

I was sent the receipt for his purchases.  They are authentic.
*********************************************************************************
I am an American Pilot working for an Airline here in the UAE.
Some things I read on these sites about not being able to buy and sell outside of Iraq is nonsense.
If you would like I can scan and send the receipts for the Dinar I recently purchased here in the UAE at the money exchangers
My name is not on them since this was a cash transaction.
Time to stop some of these rumors, Iraqi Dinar can be bought and sold here in the UAE, my friends working in Saudi Arabia for Saudia say this can be found at any and all money exchangers and there is no shortage of the Dinar.
Hope this helps squash some of these bad rumors.
We are all hoping for a RV some time in the future, but some of these tall tales have really gotten out of hand.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome!!! Maybe that means that the Dinar is or is becoming a exchangeable currency!? Would really love to see it traded on the FOREX - a simple test to this would be if I go to the currency exchange here at my local airport if they will take my dinar.
    Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are right. some of this so called intel and rumors are getting out of hand. this is a good thing that the dinar can be purchased outside of iraq.

    ReplyDelete