Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Chat from CC regarding banking screens

[bruiseviolet] ok you all are going to think i am nuts
 [bruiseviolet] my aunt works at a bank
 [bruiseviolet] and she has iqd and obviously checks the exchange rate everyday when she works  
[bruiseviolet] and she called me and said that today- everytime she has checked the rate has been all over the place
[bruiseviolet] thats all i have
[bruiseviolet] she has been checking for over a year
 [bruiseviolet] she isn't all high up andseeing back screens
[bruiseviolet] she is just your "average" awesome teller
 [bruiseviolet] who checks the exchange rate between customers  
 [bmistro] can somebody tell me what is the statue on the rv
 [aaanth] bruiseviolet... backscreens??? tell me you're just being funny, please?
[bruiseviolet] not it's not back screens
[bruiseviolet] my aunt is a teller at a bank- and she checks IQD rate everyday that she works (3 days a week) today she called me and said that everytime she has checked today- the rate has been all over the place.
 [wycoffjul] My banker gave me a rate that days she saw it .
 [kimmy] bruiseviolet has she said what are the rates
[aaanth] bruiseviolet... can you find out what "all over the place" means? like the highs and lows of it?
[shalom babe] atjlfolk we are on the call but I don't think anything is happening

[bruiseviolet] she said something about seeing 864 and 894 or something
[bruiseviolet] just said it was going between those
[bruiseviolet] dont know what it means

2 comments: