Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Update on state department rumor

I have been informed that another state department worker has this very same information.

[timsters] house1, on 12 January 2011 - 09:44 AM, said: Good morning, Although this is my first post here I assure you I am not a stranger to reading the content of this site. I would like now to confirm that a lot of the information you are recieving here is in fact true and to not be discounted. I cannot disclose who I am but I can assure you the accuracy of what I am about to tell you. I have a position in Washington, DC that at times allows me to be a part of briefings from the State Dept..This morning I have learned that it is in the interest of Iraq for the progress of their country in terms of trade that the IMF will be revaluing the Iraqi dinar on Jan. 14th. As a fellow investor of the currency of Iraq I felt as though I would share this with all of you to be proactive in your preparations for this. I have been a part of many briefings on this matter but not until now has anything been definite. That is why I chose this moment to finally comment. I know this will have an impact on not only Iraq, but on the US as well. God Bless you all,

No comments:

Post a Comment