Thursday, January 13, 2011

1-13-11 Skype chat

Highlights/Thoughts
1. More confirmation of Doha bank exchanging KWD for IQD
2. Rate locked and set
3. No LOP
4. Banks don't make the kinds of mistakes they are claiming
5. Unclear of IMF role in making the RV happen

I for one do not believe that a bank could make the kind of mistake Doha is claiming. There's just no way. Have you read anything about anyone from that bank being fired for this mistake? I would assume someone's rear would be toasted crispy and kicked to the curb for making such a mistake. I haven't heard a thing. My belief is that it has happened. I'm not sure how one could look at the facts (N8V Girl, an American contractor in Kuwait, goes to Doha bank and observes Kuwaitis exchanging) and claim that it didn't happen. That's not intel. That's fact. Further, she's not the only one that can prove it happened.

***********************************************************************************

1) We’ve heard about Kuwait Banks BUYING DINARS AT .35….It’s confirmed by many folks. (In Iraq)   THIS IS GOOD
2) Don’t call the banks or pound them. They hate being overwhelmed.   THIS IS OBVIOUS
3) The rate is locked and set…wont change. From a very reliable source. THIS I LIKE A LOT
4) We are working on a VERY VERY high source in Jordan for information. I WILL POST WHEN POSSIBLE
5) Nothing I have read, studied, or have understood leads me to believe this will revalue at .86 cents. ALSO GOOD
6) There are huge regional events coming up in the ME…Iraq (HOST) wants to be there with their chest puffed out and a real currency.
7) Biden is in Iraq…Hillary on the way…THIS IS EXCELLENT
 Banks make very few mistakes…I’m betting the locked in rate(which is high) is correct.
9) I believe(my opinion only) the RV has begun…but it’s MUCH more complicated and a HUGE process. I ‘m pretty good at reading between the lines.
10) Don’t know if IMF can step in…but I’ll bet they are putting pressure on them…The world needs this bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment