Thursday, January 13, 2011

1-13-11 Rumor from PD

[*******] OOOH!!! You guys wanna hear something really good? My friend got a call this morning from her from her friend that used to work for the IMF (and is about to go back to work for them). He said tomorrow is RV day!!! Do what you like with that info. I'm feeling pretty good about it! How's that for good news, CarolyJean?

[******] I am, *****. Thanks. I got more good news, but I have to be careful how I share it. Not this person, oculaw. He's a friend of one of my oldest friends
[******] Lets just say that someone who has some of the world's best analysts is scrambling to buy their dinar by tomorrow
[******] I got this on a phone call personally. i can't say who it is because I have given my word not to tell anyone
[******] I will. Be happy - I REALLY think it's about to go down, y'all!


A friend of a friend rumor.  So, please do take it with a grain of salt.  But here's to hoping!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like all the pieces of the puzzle are coming together. Me likey!

    ReplyDelete