Friday, January 21, 2011

1-21-11 Forex rumor

Highlights/Thoughts

1. Person got a call from someone who wanted to sell Forex Trade Station
2. Person mentioned that IQD is more active today and asked why
3. Sales person had to discuss with supervisor
4. The supervisor said that it is being decided upon now when to actively start trading

******************************************************************************
***** from PD...Just had a call from a guy who wants to sell me a Forex Trade Station.... They sell Ninja Trade and Trade Station... anyway.. I said I had noticed the IQD is more active today... Like it is being traded... is that correct.... He pulled up his trade stations... and then and asked his supervisor.... The super said it is being decided upon now when to actively start trading... He said he would call me Monday with an update on when it would become active.... No I don't have a URL to this... like I said they called me.... but it sounds like it is very close... so take it for what it is worth... speculation... (but at least it is going in the right way)

No comments:

Post a Comment