Tuesday, March 1, 2011

3-1-11 Skype chat: UN person says watch CBI ... rumor

Highlights/Thoughts
PLEASE IGNORE THIS IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO READ RUMORS

1. Person's brother works for the United Nations in Geneva
2. She received a call from her brother and was told by him to watch the CBI closely last night and over the next few nights for a change

*********************************************************************************

This was on Ds last night thought it was interesting with what we have heard over the last few days!....sjf: My brother is with the United Nations in Geneva,Switzerland. He is within a specialized agency. I recieved a call from him a short time ago. He said, Sis, begin watching CBI closely tonight and over the next few nights for change. I cannot say more than this and I have nothing I can show you to substantiate what I am telling you. But just run with it folks. It won't hurt. Have a great evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment