Tuesday, March 1, 2011

3-1-11 Skype chat rumor

Highlights/Thoughts
PLEASE IGNORE IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO READ RUMORS

1. When someone on PD heard Delta's news about Maliki giving the order to Shabibi to start the RV asap, he called his friend who is an international airline pilot
2. He has a different line of intel, but his sources confirmed what Delta said
3. The person noted that Steve said that when the RV trigger is pulled, it could take between 24 to 72 hours for the RV to happen

****************************************************************************

From PD: 3:22 PM [****] When I heard Delta's intel that Maliki had given the order to Shabibbi to start the RV ASAP, I called my friend who got me into dinar and is an international airline pilot. He has a different line of intel that we see on this board. He called me back and said that his people confirmed the intel, they were hearing the same thing. Keep in mind that STeveI said that when the trigger is pulled, it could take 24 to 72 hours for the RV to happen. I believe we are in that window. 

No comments:

Post a Comment