Monday, January 24, 2011

1-24-11 Skype chat bank rumor

Highlights/Thoughts

1. Person talked to his banking source
2. Banking person said they just brought in a tech to train on the De La Rue machine
3. Training was held this morning
4. Was told a change is coming within 48 hours

**********************************************************************************
.[****] I just came on before talking to my banking source
[ ****] Brought a tech in to train them on a de larue machine that was placed in a big city
[****] Had a training session this morning
[****] BEfore the banks actually opened:
[****] he told me a change was coming and
[****] 48 hrs.:
[****] This will be over
[****] THe rate is live and hot
[****] THe rate has not changed....its waiting
[****] THats why we should be happy...upbeat
[****] I Say by thur. I am sitting in the caribbean

No comments:

Post a Comment