Monday, January 24, 2011

1-24-11 PD chat rumor

Highlights/Thoughts

1. Person has a friend from Saudi Arabia
2. He is very well connected
3. The person from SA told his friend he'll be happy sooner than he thinks

*********************************************************************************
[*******] Listen up people, i have a friend from saudi arabi, he is a very wealthy man, i finally ran into him again today and he told me some very good news, I live in Tahoe and i met him a couple years ago playing cards at harveys, he gave me his email and he would never respond to my emails, well i seen him again today, i asked if he knew anything about the dinar from iraq... he replied to me and asked me what i knew about the dinar, I replied back and said that i was invested. I told him what i had and he said that i would be a very rich man soon, I asked more questions and he said he was very well connected and to believe what he is telling me, He says to be patient good things will happen sooner than you think... I am meeting with him wed night to have dinner with him and i will try to pry out some more info from him... until then thats all i can say...stay positive and this will come to the end soon...;)

No comments:

Post a Comment