Monday, January 24, 2011

1-24-11 Rumor from PD

Highlights/Thoughts

1. Source said the RV will take place sometime tomorrow

***********************************************************************************
[*****] Just got off a great call with Utopia and a source to be left anonymous I had to promise to keep the source out of this info to be shared. This is "RUMOR" but I have to say that it was quiet convincing that this will take place at some point tomorrow. Again please treat as "RUMOR" if you knew who the contact was you would be completely beside yourself. I am floored personally, please stay grounded do not buy anymore dinar. It was important for Utopia and I to share with all of you.

Here is a follow-on to the chat from above:

[******] I know EXACTLY why (person above) is excited. Drop-dead date is tomorrow so between now and then we should see an RV. Stay calm, cool and collected everyone

One more follow-on:

ything else...   
[*****] (second person above) I just spoke personally to a bank that both buys and sales dinar. She said that she had checked the dinar this morning to see if the rate had changed and it had not, she then told me I wouldn't want to sell it right now because they were expecting a change. I cannot tell you the bank and I realize that this is hearsay, and you don't know me from Adam. But this was told to me 10 minutes ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment