Sunday, January 16, 2011

1-16-11 Jordan bank info

Highlights/Thoughts

There are 2 rumors associated with the Jordan bank information. The first is the $3.22 that was appearing on their site. The second is related to people exchanging their IQD. The first rumor is pretty much debunked. The second rumor, however, is somewhat controversial because there are some who can vouch for the exchanges and others who can vouch it never happened.

With regards to the second rumor, I myself choose to believe it is not false. Based on what I've been told about someone's first hand experience, I'm sticking with the idea that the rumors about the ME and the banks are true. This supports what I was told from a separate source a couple weeks ago about the RV starting.  Please note that I was not told that it RVd.  I was told it started, and this is before all of the news of the banks in the ME that broke out recently.  At the time, I didn't know what "started" meant, but I do now.  You must decide for yourselves which you believe, but that's where I'm at.

Given that, in another posting, I alluded to their being at least 2 thoughts around the RV and where we stand. In one camp, you have those that believe the government must be formed and the budget must be completed. Then, there's the other camp that believes the RV has begun (what we are seeing in the ME). Because I'm in the second camp, I believe that it is possible we may see the RV before the budget and the formal announcement of the government are completed. It could also turn out that the two combine and we see everything at the same time. It all remains to be seen.

I hope this helps some of you sort out your own position in regards to where we stand right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment