Sunday, January 16, 2011

1-16-11 IRS Response to how this investment will be taxed

Highlights/Thoughts
Click on the title of this posting to get to the details of this posting on 1DFA

1. Someone called the IRS to discuss how this investment would be taxed. They told him they could not assist him and that he would need to email someone in the IRS
2. The response he got back was that they basically did not have the resources to investigate this technical problem and that he should consult professionals

Hmmmm...I'm not sure about you all, but that tells me that I should find the right professional(s) who are excellent at what they do (and have the reputation to prove it) and who can answer the question of how this will be treated the way I expect them to answer it....if you know what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment