Tuesday, February 1, 2011

2-1-11 Steve update from PD

Highlights/Thoughts

1. Ray is in direct contact with Iraqi sources
2. They are telling Ray this will drag out a bit longer
3. Nothing will happen until the GOI is seated
4. There are still issues over the security position
5. Steve will share more on the ration cards later
6. Steve thinks trouble is coming in a big way for Iraq
7. People there are not happy

*********************************************************************************
I spoke to Ray yesterday several times and he has been in direct contact with his Iraqi sources. They are now saying this will drag out a bit longer. They are still telling Ray and I that nothing will happen until they get a government seated. They are still having issues over the Security position. I am truly not sure how much longer the people will go before some sort of demonstration will start to take place. I will share more later on the ration cards that we were told about regarding what you can and cannot purchase on them They (Iraqi people) are not happy at all. I see trouble coming in a big way. I am so thankful I live in the USA and wake up to a somewhat government every day that is at least authentic. Blessings, Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment