Friday, January 28, 2011

1-28-11 Buckeye rumor

Highlights/Thoughts

1. Confirmed Okie's information about parliament meeting as Okie described
2. RV Monday with a cash in on Tuesday, if not sooner

*******************************************************************************

BUCKEYE spill the beans baby
[BUCKEYE] I have confirmation on that parliament has been meeting like Okie has mentioned....that is CONFIRMED
[Lollie] BUCKEYE, yea...thank you!
[BUCKEYE] in individual houses at night
[kdshorter] BUCKEYE wonderful!!
[BUCKEYE] I can tell you this but PLEASE do not hold me too this
[tutsie] BUCKEYE spill the beans baby
[tobydinar] Buckeye, do you think we will get things done this weekend with budget and gov
[BUCKEYE] I can tell you this but PLEASE do not hold me too this
[BUCKEYE] RV by Mon. Tues cash in........if not sooner
[BUCKEYE] that’s all I can say
[tobydinar] Buckeye, thanks for all your intel
[BUCKEYE] LETSSSSSSSSSS GET RREEEAADDDYYY TOOOO RUUUMMMBBBLLLEEERE

No comments:

Post a Comment