Saturday, January 22, 2011

1-22-11 RV was done 1/11 (rumor)

Highlights/Thoughts

1. Person was told that friend's US government contact said the RV was complete 1/11
2. RV would be made public on 1/25
3. Person noted that it is interesting to see all the reported banking activity happening now (see posting from today)

***********************************************************************************************
[******] I was told from a friend who has a contact in the in the US govt that the rv was finished January 11th and would be made public with in two weeks. What was strange to me is that the 25th is the drop dead date and Obama is having a state of the Union address. Please treat as rumor and do not buy anymore dinar based upon this. I knew about this on January 12th way before the state of the union was announced. I find it very interesting based upon all the banking info we have been able to confirm. I want everyone to be encouraged with all the great verifiable info out there and know that I am feeling at peace with my investment.

No comments:

Post a Comment