Monday, January 17, 2011

1-17-11 Emailed rumor

Highlights/Thoughts
Information below was sent to me in email.

1. Person who worked for Congressman says was told by his source in DC that  pre-RV in Jordan and Kuwait is correct and the US will definitely be able to cash in soon
2. Information that Steve, Check and all the mod's info has been accurate
**************************************************************************

********** OK PD Family i don't make many post and i am not trying to bring any false hope to anyone. For the record i just left the US House of Representative working for Congressman Charles Boustany Jr. 7th District of Louisiana with offices in Lake Charles,La. Lafayette, La and Washington DC. For the record my name is ******** ******* and what I have to say is that after speaking with my contacts in DC Steve and Check and all the MOD's info has been accurate thus far. I was told on Friday by my source that the Pre RV in Kuwait and Jordan is correct and the US will definitely be able to cash in Dinars really soon. He did have a date but he thought that it would not say because he said remember we are dealing with Iraq and things go back and forth. I will although post more as i get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment