Monday, January 17, 2011

1-17-11 First hand experience rumor

Highlights/Thoughts

1. First posting regarding this person's call with someone who is directly connected to Forex and the IMF
2. Forex/IMF person could not divulge all information otherwise could face severe consequences
3. Person said he can say that this is now a very real and legitimate investment

The information below was emailed to me.
*********************************************************************************

OK guys, listen to this. I am NOT a guru, I am NOT a pumper. I have NEVER posted any info, intel, or rumors here, so please hear me out. I have been in this for years now, and all the buzz has stirred things up for sure. So, I asked my dad if he would call John, a friend of ours who is directly connected with Forex and the IMF. He is a currency securities advisor. So, then I said let's not make this a "my dad's friends buddy blah,blah,blah. So, I called him myself, and talked to him directly. I take full responsibility for this, this is the coversation straight from his mouth to my ear!

John-"Well hello young man, How's the game?

Clint-"Hey John! It's getting there, knocking the winter rust off. I'll be brief, I just want your insight on the dinar RV. Any ideas of rates or dates?"

John-(laughing) "Well buddy, that is a bigger question than you are probably aware of, anyway, I have been exposed to substantial info that I wish I could pass on, unfortunately I can not. I am bound by many entities, rules, and codes of conduct. For anyone in my position, or similar, to pass on info, or even educated scenarios based on privileged information could have severe consequences. Your dad, hell your whole family is just like my family, and if I could help buddy, I would, it is just not something I can do, I am sorry"

Clint-"I understand, I would never want to put you in a bad situation, I just was trying to get something halfway reliable. The rumors of RV, scam, new currency,LOP, I never even know if this is gonna happen, I am getting scammed, or what!"

John- (laughing) "Let me tell you a few things I can tell you. Currency, trading, unrecognized currency, politics,CBI, U.S., RV, all this stuff gets really complicated buddy, and not many people understand who plays what role. So many people get a fraction of fact, and make an equation of s*it. I am not sure if you know what the LOP refers to, but that is not even realistic at this point. I could sit here for hours just explaining to you the factors, players, chain of events, and all that stuff, and even then not sure it would make much sense to you. Let me tell you this. IQD speculation in 2004-2006 was a very very unrealistic shot in the dark. But it was NEVER a scam. The scam was the dealers, and the guys passing off the bullcrap dinars. As time has elapsed, the speculation has become much more possible. Now we have seen a chain of events that the IQD becoming of value is certain. How about this, you just hold your dinar, don't worry about losing money, don't worry about a scam, don't worry about things like LOP, and just relax. Have the piece of mind you made a good investment at a good time, and you wont have to wait til 2012. How's that little buddy?"

Clint-"Good enough, at least it's something solid, and makes me feel a little better. Thanks J-Bird! See ya at the Traveler's!"

John-"Good talking with ya buddy, maybe next time we talk, you'll be cashing in(laughing) Gotta run buddy, Bicycle!"

All I got, but it's from me to you, it's real, FROM ME, not several other connections. The IS REAL, RELIABLE, and LEGIT.
I hope this gives us a little piece of mind. Not as juicy as the other "intel", but heck it made me feel better, and I wanted to share it with you guys!
Have a fantastic day! I wish I had more!

No comments:

Post a Comment