Saturday, January 15, 2011

1-15-11 Skype chat rumor

Highlights/Thoughts
1. Dubai cash out at $3.22
2. Jordan cash out at $3.10

Let's see.....Kuwait, Jordan, and Dubai cash outs.  Wonder who's next?  Oh heck, I don't care.  I just want it to be the U.S. next!  Go USA!
**********************************************************************************
"Originally Posted by ********

I know a guy who has cashed-in in Dubai a couple days ago at 3.22, and I am not expecting anyone to believe me. He owns his own bank, and a very powerful man, that is all I will say. It is definitely around corner for us in the U.S. Peace & Blessings.

I also know and HAVE known for more than 30-years a VERY good personal friend and businessman in Dubai who has ALSO cashed-in there at a bank. He called me IMMEDIATELY after he did so yesterday (Thursday). He received also in excess of $3.00!

In addition to his OWN cashing-in, his business partner (who is a Jordanian) cashed-in with his corporate account at the Islamic Bank of Jordan in Amman and actually TOOK IT ALL OUT immediately in US Dollars at $3.10! He said the Jordanian bank was at this time ONLY allowing Jordanian citizens with corporate accounts to do so, however. He said his conversion would have been HIGHER if he had agreed to LEAVE IT on account for 4 months.

My business friend said his bank officer told him it would be several weeks morebefore this was going to be done on a world-wide basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment