Saturday, January 15, 2011

1-15-11 Dubai exchange rumor

Highlights/Thoughts
Click on the title of the posting to get the details of the posting on J4D (membership required)

1. First time poster
2. Person who got this poster invested called and said her friend cashed in at $3.10 in Dubai

Second time I've seen a Dubai cash in rumor today.
*********************************************************************************

Yeah, yeah. First of all, I have been on this website for over a year and have never posted any cash in rumors. You can read any one of my posts. So I do have a history of NOT spreading prevarications.

NOW, to what I heard. And yes this is like adding a log to the "cash in" rumor fire, and I wouldn't even it give it a second thought if it wasn't for the person who called me and told me. She introduced me to this investment over a year ago. This woman would not make this up. It would be like my mother lying to me. And she wouldn't. So......

My friend calls me and tells me she just got off the phone with her good friend who verified two of her friends just cashed in in Dubai at 3.10. They would have gotten more but did not want to open an account and leave their money there.

I know this runs contrary to Adam's chat that I actually just read before my friend called me so my excitement was tempered but because I have known my friend for years and know the kind of person she is, I have to give this story as much weight or more. My hestitation in competely swallowing it, is that I don't know the friend who called her. But she does and swears by her.

So there you have it.

Again this is my first ever rumor post of a cash in, and I am not a newbie. I have educated myself for over a year on this, and have followed it everyday(literally). IF....and I do mean "IF" this is true, then perhaps we are days away.

GOD Bless, and hold on just a little while longer, either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment