Saturday, January 15, 2011

1-15-11 Global settlements and the RV

Highlights/Thoughts

I'm not going to do a quick summary of this posting on DD because of where it came from.  As I understand it, the site this information comes from is mainly a user based group who state their opinions and share information.  That said, what I will say about the global settlements is that I have been told that it is related to the RV.  The timing of the payout was supposed to coincide with the RV.  Last I heard, the people who are to receive these payments have not yet received them.  I haven't looked into the whole global settlements information too deeply, but the person who brought it to my attention is really smart and knows what she's talking about.  This is one topic that I need to bone up on and understand better to see exactly how it does or does not relate to the RV.

No comments:

Post a Comment