Sunday, February 6, 2011

2-6-11 No additional postings tonight

Hello all,

I will not be posting additional information tonight as I want to enjoy the remainder of the game and evening. That said, today's news was great! I'm looking forward to seeing what tomorrow's news brings us--even if it isn't the RV. We are inching closer to the finish line, and as much as I enjoy blogging for whoever enjoys reading these postings, I sure would love to stop because of the RV/RI! So ... GO RV/RI!

Enjoy your evening/morning/night!

Justwaitingforit

5 comments:

  1. ITS ABOUT TIME!!! YOU NEED A BREAK BUDDY!!! ENJOY YOUR FAMILY!!! HOWEVER WE ALL DO APPRECIATE ALL THE TIME AND PRICELESS EFFORT YOU PUT IN!!! KARMA KARMA KARMA!!!! YOU WILL BE BLESSED!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for the work you do on this. It is greatly appreciated!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your blog has the best summary of all the sites. I appreciate all of the time you put into gathering the best info available and summarizing it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog as well...I told you this before....I almost always check in here first before going to other sites....hope you enjoyed the game...I did because I am a PACKIE!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you to all of you! I did enjoy the game and the rest of the evening! Love games that go down the the last minute! Happy for you Packer fans! I was impartial! I just wanted to watch a good game! Thanks again for all the compliments and thank you's! It's much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete