Saturday, February 5, 2011

2-5-11 Skype chat - RUMOR from Athena

Highlights/Thoughts
PLEASE IGNORE IF YOU DO NOT LIKE READING ABOUT RUMORS

1. Intel Athena received last night says that we will see this tomorrow and be able to cash in on Monday
2. GOI is complete for sure
3. Banks are ready
4. We will be cashing in this week from all that he has heard
5. Heard the rate of $6.18, but believes it will be $3.18
6. All signs point to RV soon

***********************************************************************************************
. athena] I got some good intel late last night
athena] I am hearing the same thing that we will see this tomorrow and cash in Monday and I am hearing this from all sources
[athena] I do know that the goi is complete for sure as I have said
athena] banks are ready for us this week to cash out, they are done with training and have been ready, just waiting on cbi to release the rate
athena] We will be cashing in this week from all that I hear and believe
athena] ***** I have heard this rate of 6.18 but I myself believe the 3.86, I would love to see the 6.8 believe me, I think it is to high
[*****] ok....I am out of here. bye
[solidgold] athena That is great news and knowing your heart - I believe right along with you.
[17:23:49] *****: [athena] correct, Iraq needs this, notice Maliki cut his salary in half yesterday and today he says he will not seek third term
[2/5/11 11:38:54 AM]
.[athena] ***** I agree honey, I just have no time to read it right now and I have other info that cannot be shared that is all good
[17:36:41] *****: [athena] Things are looking really good and I am very happy what I have been given, all signs point to rv soon

2 comments:

  1. DID IT REALLY HAPPEN OR DO YOU GET YOUR INFO FROM OKIE _OIL_MAN? I ANM ON FACE-BOOK OR TWITTER ANTONIO GUERRERO

    ReplyDelete