Thursday, February 3, 2011

2-3-11 Steve1 Update - Skype chat

Highlights/Thoughts

1. Steve was told the remaining GOI positions were filled by proxy, which could represent a complete GOI
2. Steve is also hearing that Iraq will change their currency and restore the country back to keep civil peace
3. Most all dinar groups are reporting the same information

*****************************************************************************
[******] Thank you. I asked Ray (my contact here in Phoenix) to try and confirm what I passed on from the call we had last night about the GOI being completed. I was also told that the remaining positions were filled by proxy which could represent a complete government. Either way, I will do more research rather then listen to the news articles. They tend to not be the most accurate. As the messenger, I would like to confirm it for everyone. I am also hearing that Iraq will change their currency and restore the country back to keep civil peace. As least every group known to mankind reported the exact same news, so I do not think all of us can be that far off target because most of our resources are coming from different places and or positions within various organizations. Blessings, Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment