Thursday, January 27, 2011

1-27-11 Bank rumor

Highlights/Thoughts

1. Lady went to open an account with a bank in Dallas
2. Lady asked banker if they deal in foreign currency
3. Banker on her own said they do not sell Dinar (lady did not mention Dinar)
4. Banker said that they will exchange it
5. Banker said they are expecting something to happen next week
***********************************************************************************

[*****] I just got off the phone with one of our banks here in Dallas, I asked them about opening an account, I explained that we have a business here in Texas and a farm in WV, I told her that we needed to know if we opened a bank here if we could transfer funds from one to another(in another state) she said yes, I asked a few more questions and then I said, Do you deal in foreign currency, she said yes. Then on her own she said, we are not selling the Dinar (I didn't mention what foreign currency) right now, but we will exchange it for you. I said that would be wonderful. She said next week they are expecting something to happen. For us to come at lunch time and we would all have lunch at the Art Museum at a wonderful restaurant. Amazing, didn't know her from Adam!!

No comments:

Post a Comment