Wednesday, January 19, 2011

1-19-11 Global Settlements, Obama, Okie Oil Man

On Fox news, Obama confirmed the Wordwide Rebalancing of the economy and the establishment of the market based currencies

When I heard that, I immediately thought of the global settlements.  See Okie's comment below
*********************************************************************************
11:13 AM PST JAN 19[OKIE_OIL_MAN] Phone call entailed the fact iraq merchants are selling/redeaming products at a rate of 1.19 dinars to dollars presently. Don't let the rate upset you--only a temporary situation to facilitate trade--not actual official rate. [9 BALL] I think it means 1 dinar = 1.19 USD. [OKIE_OIL_MAN] 9 ball--yes only temporarily. The rebalancing reference by obama was a covert way of mentioning the global settlements to those who knew what he was talking about. All right--dont go off on a tangent stating I said the rate was 1.19--if you repeat me make sure it is my statement without your spin on it. Also received citizens in Iraq are conducting peaceful protests-carrying signs and unhappy with govt not delivering what was promised.

No comments:

Post a Comment