Friday, February 18, 2011

2-18-11 Skype chat - rumor regarding Steve I's info

Highlights/Thoughts
PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO READ RUMORS

1. This basically is someone's confirmation of Steve I's posting regarding what took place in Iraq (referring to the pre-announcement, the bleachers, etc.)
2. This person's source is not connected to Steve I

**********************************************************************************
[*****] This email was forwarded to me from my Father in law this morning. I wanted to share because it is just more conformation on what Steve has told us. I like it... go RV This Is From KME who is Very level headed and Trustworthy IMO:

The only thing new I can tell you is that EVERYTHING Steve said the other night has been confirmed by another source, from a different part of the world. There is NO DOUBT in my mind that the INTENTION TO RV has been announced in Baghdad, and was done at the "ceremony." What you need to keep in mind is that the RV itself HAS NOT BEEN ANNOUNCED in Baghdad, but the INTENT TO DO SO has been announced. In other words, NO ONE is cashing out in any part of the world right now. But the fact that we will be has been put out. Not to the public, but to the "high ups." This was announced to major world bankers and people who are handling LARGE projects for Iraq. The people that were at this meeting were INVITED. No one just showed up, and stumbled upon this ceremony. So, to put my "Common Sense Commando" point of view on things, I would say that we should be watching VERY closely in the near future (as in the next week or so.) Iraq CAN NOT wait very long before triggering this, because they know it will slip out to the rest of the world FAST!! I have received confirmed info on this. It's not that I CAN'T tell you who confirmed this, but that I WON'T. I didn't WANT to put that out there, but we all need that confirmation from time to time. I feel like you guys trust me, as I would NEVER lie about this. Just know that it HAS BEEN CONFIRMED by someone that is NOT connected to Steve. One positive confirmation from Steve is enough for me, but when you add another person that was in the crowd that day, it's UNSTOPPABLE. I have nothing to add to what you've already heard from Steve, so there isn't really a need to ask for more details. The INTENT has been announced, and we're now waiting on the firing pin to hit the rim of the RV bullet. That's really the only reason I said anything. Something this big could use as many confirmations as we can get. I hope everyone realizes how HUGE the info that Steve passed along, and the person that told me confirmed. No, the RV itself hasn't been announced (yet,) but this is the first time the INTENT TO RV has actually been announced to a group of bankers, contractors, and investors. I hope you all can grasp the severity of the activities at the ceremony. "The cat is out of the bag," as far as Iraq is concerned. They know they must move swiftly to wrap this all up. By the time the CONFIRMATION reached me, it was "secondhand" info. For what it's worth, the person who told me (firsthand info to him) is a person I would trust with all of my money. Very trustworthy

[*****] If you want to know what I think... I think the RV is done, but they can't ANNOUNCE until it's EFFECTIVE. It won't be EFFECTIVE until the budget is PUT INTO LAW. I believe it will be a "two birds with one stone" situation. I do not believe they will miss any window to ANNOUNCE it. It is happening soon, whether we believe it or not. Don't lose faith, we're almost there. I've never said that with so much confidence. Yes, it will be a very close announcement. The "2 birds" metaphor was referring to a simultaneous release. The GOI may be announced the same day, but not as a "hand-in-hand" relationship like the RV and Budget will have.

1 comment:

  1. ...and now even Steve has joined the infamous "CROWD" of predictors who have OVER and OVER AGAIN claimed this is it we are going to RV today, tonight, this weekend, Monday or Tuesday....

    You ALL are hurting people...do you feel good about that?

    ReplyDelete