Tuesday, February 15, 2011

2-15-11 Skype chat : Rumor from nameless

Highlights/Thoughts
PLEASE IGNORE THIS IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO READ RUMORS

1. This person posted back in June and July
2. He has a group of friends who hold a large number of dinars, and they cashed out a while back for a lower amount, which then allowed them to invest in more dinar
3. This was confirmed a few times and was part of the tier cash in that not many believed in
4. Okie and a few others were right about people cashing in earlier
5. A family friend of his called him from Iraq. He is in the military
6. He confirmed that something BIG is going on in Iraq even though it was almost 4am
7. Mr Darc, a former military and current government employee, confirmed we are THERE
8. His friends who are part of the group of dinar holds have confirmed this is our week
9. 30 minutes after 1-8 was posted, he received another call from friends over there and they said something big is going on right now (4:30am)

Note: There is a holiday today. It has something to do with a Prophet, I believe. Perhaps this is part of what is taking place today?
******************************************************************************
From one who wishes to be nameless:
Most of what I post will probably go unnoticed but here it is anyway! Some of you may recall I posted back in June and July.
I have a group of friends who hold a large number of dinars. They cashed in awhile back for a lower amount which then allowed them to invest in more dinar. This was confirmed a few times. This was part of the tier cash in that not many believed in! BUT, Okie and a few others said this was happening and they were right!
Now – here is something that I can share with all of you! First – one request! Please do NOT use my name when reposting – you may copy and paste but PLEASE leave xxxxxx off as I have several high up sources

1. I have a family friend who just called me from Iraq – he is in the military and we talk often. He just confirmed that something BIG is going on in Iraq even though it is almost 4 am there now.
2. Next, Mr DarC – is former military and current gov employee. He too has confirmed we are THERE!
3. OK, and now for the third and final piece. My friends who are part of a group of dinar holders – have confirmed this is OUR week!

(1/2 hour later) HI, don’t despair – just got another call from friends “over” there and they said something big is going on right now – yes I know it is 4:30am but this is just what I was told. Please do not use my name if re-posting. Thanks all and GN. I was told it was not a B-Day celebration.

1 comment:

  1. This is clearly TerryK or Okie-oil-man attempting to pump using an alias again.

    ReplyDelete