Friday, February 11, 2011

2-11-11 Skype chat - Okie Oil Man rumor

Highlights/Thoughts
PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU DO NOT LIKE READING RUMORS

1. There was an assassination attemp last Wednesday on Maliki and Allawi. It failed
2. Sunday in Iraq will be very historic
3. Maliki must produce by Sunday or he will get a vote of no confidence, which will remove him and he will be replaced by Allawi per the UN mandate
********************************************************************************
[12:14:47 PM] [Love my life!] troe Per Okie... OKIE_OIL_MAN] assination attempt wednesday night on maliki and allawai failed--thats all you need to know at this time
[12:14:53 PM]
[Buckwheat] 9:49 AM PST Feb 11 [OKIE_OIL_MAN] as per source--sunday in iraq will be a very historic day--draw your on inference--no questions--we're there--period. Bbl
[12:17:42 PM] [OKIE_OIL_MAN] maliki has to produce by sunday or a no confidence vote will remove him and replace him with allawai--as per un mandate

4 comments:

  1. Yes, my sources say the same thing Okie. Attempt on Maliki and Allawi's lives was thwarted by Professor Xavier and Storm from the X-men...the day was saved. Thank you Professor Xavier!

    The IQD Guru

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi all,

    I would appreciate it if you would refrain from making comments like these. You've all made your point very clear regarding how you feel about Okie.

    If you do not like what he says, please just ignore it. That is why I ask everyone to ignore the rumors if you you do not like the rumors. If you're a news only person, this site isn't for you. I will post both for the benefit of those who want to see both. There are many sites that only post news. You might consider those sites instead, if you're really bothered by rumors.

    That all said, you're welcome to stay. But, I would appreciate it if you would refrain from making comments such as those above. You may debate or debunk rumors in a respectful way. All views are welcomed. I just don't want this to be a site riddled with "bashing"--no matter who is being bashed.

    Thanks!
    Just

    ReplyDelete
  3. I AGREE WITH JUSTWAITINGFORIT, WHERE HAVE MANNERS GONE THESE DAYS. IF YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY, DONT SAY ANYTHING AT ALL. I FOLLOW OKIE'S POST'S AND FIND THEM VERY INFORMATIVE. FROM WHAT I UNDERSTAND OKIE KNOW'S THE OIL BUISNESS VERY WELL, AND I BELIEVE HE PUTS IN ALOT OF TIME TO INFORM US OF INFORMATION WE MIGHT NOT RECIEVE OTHERWISE. MY HAT GOES OFF TO YOU OKIE. IT'S A PLEASURE READING YOUR ARTICLES. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am amazed that anyone can still believe ANYTHING that Okie or TerryK print. They have been 100% wrong since I started following this investment 8 months ago. If you read, and I mean really read, their posts it appears to many that they are simply on a mis-information campaign. Some of their posts seem to even taunt readers touting their mis-information.

    If I didn't know better I might think that two Bagdad Bobs are alive and well in the Dinar world. But, paraphrasing Bagdad Bob, I say to Okie and TerryK, "I must tell you that you are far from reality!"

    ReplyDelete