Monday, January 31, 2011

1-31-11 PD Bank rumor from an Mod/Admin

Highlights/Thoughts

1. Admin from PD received a call from bank (corporate)
2. The lady told her that the reason why you have to send in your dinars is because they feel the investment is an unstable one...very risky
3. She said they are offering to assist their customers by collecting their dinar
4. They will then determine the rate and let their customers know
5. Admin essentially declined that offer
6. Admin told her what they are doing is unethical and reminded her of the 3% spread
7. Admin asked why they would need to charge that spread if the dinar had no value
8. The banker did not respond to the Admin's question

If it is true that banks are trying to collect your dinar to determine a value, I would strongly recommend that you not let them have it. In fact, I would recommend that you not let the Dinar leave your site while cashing in. Not every person working at a bank is honest. Just something to think about.

**********************************************************************************
[******] I also got a call from the bank we know of Aspire!

[******] He called me a few minutes ago Mango and said he would buzz us when he was back from town.
[******] OK...this is too weird Aspire.
[******] Received a call from corporate.

[******] The lady tells me that she understood from coworkers that I was trying to get information about the cash in process.
[******] I told her "yes", but I was told by several employees that no rate could be given and that my dinar would have to be mailed in to corporate.
[******] So, she says to me.....well, we feel the investment is an unstable one....very risky!
[******] So....
[******] We are offering to assist our customers by collecting the dinar.
[******] We will determine the rate and let you know.
[******] I started laughing out loud!
[******] I said....well, there may be someone on the planet that would believe that line
[******] but, not this gal!
[******] I said....well, there may be someone on the planet that would believe that line
[******] but, not this gal!
[******] I then unloaded on her!
[******] I told her that was the most unethical thing I had ever heard in my life....and if that is how they plan to cheat their customers they should be ashamed.
[******] I then reminded her that I had been told about the 3% spread
[******] I asked her why thay would need to charge such a spread if the dinar had no value?
[******] She could not even respond...
[******] So, bottom line is that someone from corporate took time out of their busy day to attempt to scam me out of my dinar!
[******] I wondered if I had made bad choices in the stock market if they would step in on my behalf?
[******] So, she got an ear full and I told her that they were basically a bunch of crumb bags.
[******] Oh! I almost forgot!
[******] She told me as they collected the dinar they would be sent to New York to be destroyed.

2 comments:

  1. this sounds pretty ridiculous. just another chat room fairy tale. this is getting so old. PD, GET BET all just a waste of time. they are never right about ANYTHING!! why do they keep getting people all goofy about their nonsense???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Mango! I just post this stuff. I don't make it up. Good to know that you didn't talk to the person. Probably means we can just discount that info.

    ReplyDelete