Thursday, February 10, 2011

2-10-11 Skype chat: PD rumore - CEO's update

Highlights/Thoughts
PLEASE IGNORE IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO READ RUMORS

1. Maliki denying the 3 security positions will not be an issue because he has plans to place 3 others of his choice just before the RV, which can happen anytime
2. See the recap below of 4 items
3. The CEOs will not bring intel unless they have confirmed it 100%

*********************************************************************************
First and formost, I would like to thank everyone with your kind words and response to our posts. We were extreamely busy yesterday attempting to varify a few concerns which developed after Maliki denied the 3 security positions to the GOI. I will remain pertinacious and state this will not be an issue as Maliki already has plans to place 3 others of his choice just before the RV takes place which can happen at anytime. Watch for that happen, then get ready as the trigger will be pulled! Let's recap on a couple of issues a few of you tried to DEBUNK ,

1. The lower denoms are in Iraq, they were moved into the country overnight on the Feb. 4th, HOLY DAY - CONFIRMED How is that for detail?

2.. The ATMS are loaded in most locations - CONFIRMED - 10 IQD notes ONLY

3. The additional CBI building has been varified and is ready for use - CONFIRMED

4. Again, the BUDGET does not have to be read a 3rd time for Iraq to RV (SMOKE)

This spells an RV is going to take place very soon, I know, I can't give you a confirmed date but we are at the goal line ready to score BIG! Please be patient...

Please understand, I own 3 corporations which keeps me very busy to say the least. I am also a contractor continuing to provide the best solid concrete information I can possibly obtain for our PD family. We as a group and the ( CEO's ) are ONLY interested in facts and information that can be varified through our contacts. As you can see, they have been dead on with obtaining information which I will stand behind. Keep in mind, I am not going to release intel I cannot 100% confirm with or from the CEO's to be fact, it won't happen! We are working on the validation and some very exciting information we recieved yesterday! Again, I will not post until we can confirm that this info is FACT!! Until then, blessings to all...

No comments:

Post a Comment